Transforming Limiting Beliefs
Energy Connections, LLC Presents:
The LifeLine Technique®
The LifeLIne Technique® was created by Dr. Darren Weissman and is a
comprehensive, integrative healing system that utilizes holistic modalities to assess the symptoms are being expressed in one's body, mind and/or
spirit. Symptoms are considered the language of our bodies that are being
expressed as "the gifts in strange wrapping paper" as Dr. Weissman calls
them. The cornerstone of the LifeLine Technique® is our view of symptoms, stress, and
disease, acknowledging that at the root of every symptom, is a subconscious emotional
pattern of reaction. When activated this pattern of reaction will cause both behavioral and
biological stressors and potentially dis-ease. Kinesiology or muscle testing is used by the
practitioner to identify and discover the subconscious mind's reactive patterns. Getting to
the source of the reactive pattern can facilitate a "powerful transformation" within the
The LifeLine Technique® incorporates: Five Element Theory of Chinese medicine, sound
therapy, aromatherapy, crystal therapy, eye movement desensitization,neurolinguistic
programming, chakra rebalancing, and Dr. Emoto's concepts on human consciousness's effect
on water, and other modalities. This powerful technique empowers the person to "transform"
symptoms, stress, or disease to create optimal health and wellness.
The LifeLine Technique® focuses on the Five Basics for Optimal Health:
the quantity, quality, frequency of water, food, rest, exercise and "owning
your power" to assist in this transformation.
Click here to learn more about the LifeLine Technique®
The Primary Modalities Include:
1. 5 Element Based Acupuncture - The Five Elements help us understand
that the natural flow of energy that takes place in nature also occurs
in your body.
2. Chakras - Energy centers in your body that connect your body to the
collective consciousness (the universe or source). Each chakra is
associated with acupuncture meridians, physiological functions and
3. Color Therapy - Every color has a vibration and frequency of energy
that can dramatically affect your health, inner harmony and
4. Shamanism - An ancient healing tradition that embraces ceremony,
vision quest and pilgrimages to powerful places in nature to
strengthen, unify our lives and promote healing and love.
5. Homeopathy - A complementary and alternative medicine modality
that looks at your entire physical and emotional health and treats
the root cause of imbalances with natural remedies.
6. Chiropractic - Non-invasive treatment of the musculoskeletal system
and nervous system that focuses on alignment in body, mind, and
lifestyle for overall health.
7. Total Body Modification (TBM) - A system of natural health that uses
muscle testing and reflex points to eliminate roadblocks to health
and unlock your body's natural ability ti heal.
8. Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) - Helps you identify and resolve
stuck events(real or imagined) that are affecting your ability to have
optimal health and well-being in mind and body
9. Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) - A system of creating success,
health, and well-being through changing your thoughts, behaviors,
and belief systems.
10. Psychoneuroimmunology - Scientific and medical disciplines,
including psychology, neurosciences, immunology, physiology,
pharmacology, psychiatry, behavioral medicine, infectious diseases,
endocrinology and rheumatology, focused on interactions between
the nervous and immune systems, and the relationship between
behavior and health.
11. Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) - An
integrative health approach combining psychodynamic, cognitive
behavioral, interpersonal, experiential, and body-centered therapies
to help you heal from trauma or loss.
12. Applied Kinesiology (AK) - Also called muscle testing. AK is a
diagnostic or therapeutic tool that identifies the root cause of
symptoms you are experiencing.
(Thanks to Gretchen Hogg for this overview.)